Charleston’s Bridge Road Bistro is offering a pretty sweet dinner deal this Friday for New Year’s Eve. If you start enjoying the South Hills restaurant’s special multi-course dinner between the hours of 5 and 6:30 p.m., you’ll receive a complimentary 375 ml. bottle of Canard-Duchene Brut French Champagne.
On the menu …
- BRB Crab Cakes with Corn and Edamame Succotash, Smoked Tomato Buerre Blanc
- Bacon-Wrapped Carolina Quail Breast with Sweet Potato & Shitake Mushroom Medley and Red Wine Gastrique
- Grilled Atlantic Jumbo Prawns with Bistro Cocktail Sauce
- Maine Lobster Bisque with Vanilla Chantilly
- Baby Bibb with Toasted Walnuts, Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Grilled Pears & Blue Cheese with Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette
- Baby Lettuces with Fresh Chevre & Mushroom Strudel, Roasted Beets, Dried Cranberries and Pickled OSO Sweet Onions with Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Seared Alaskan Halibut with Lobster and Baby Leek Ragout, Yukon Golden Whipped Potatoes and Lobster Buerre Blanc
- Grilled Petit Filet “Oscar” with Lump Crabmeat, Asparagus, Sautéed Wild Mushrooms & Dauphinoise Potatoes, Hollandaise Sauce and Natural Demi
- Grilled Double Lamb Chops with Kalamata Olive Tapenade, Truffle Scented Pancetta Risotto, Fried Artichoke Heart & Baby Carrots, Balsamic Roasted Shallots and Rosemary Jus
- Portobello Mushroom & Grilled Vegetable “Wellington” with Baby Winter Vegetables & Parsnip Puree, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake with Espresso Ice Cream and Raspberry Coulis
- Morgan Orchard Apple Tart with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce
- Bistro Cheese Selection of Irish Cheddar, Hudson Valley Camembert & Mountain Gorgonzola
And in addition to free bubbly and always-awesome food, Ryan Kennedy and Co. will play live music in the bar area. The cost is $85 per person, plus 6% tax and 20% gratuity. For reservations, call (304) 720-3500.