A few weeks ago I wrote about the Charleston Convention & Visitors Bureau’s efforts to honor local employees, restaurants, businesses and hotels in conjunction with National Tourism Week.
After weeks of the public nominating – and then voting on – their favorites in a variety of categories, winners are being announced TONIGHT during a reception at the Charleston Civic Center!
In the food-related categories, honors go to …
- Favorite Restaurant – Pies & Pints
- Favorite Specialty Drink – Sangria, Lola’s
- Favorite Food Dish – Black Bean Pie, Pies & Pints
- Best Restaurant Employee – Dana Mindrescu, Marriott
- Best Frontline Ambassador – Aaron Clark, Bridge Road Bistro
Congrats to all!