So, today’s “National Splurge Day” – and if you were in New York City, you’d have PLENTY of ways to celebrate.
Picksie – a recently launched location-based entertainment and dining guide offering up-to-the-minute personalized recommendations – has created a fun list of extravagant (but oh, so, pricey) splurges in the Big Apple. So if you have a few C-notes to spend on dinner, the most expensive …
- Prefix dinner: Masa, $400+
- Burger: Daniel Boulud’s DB Bistro Moderne, $150 (with 20 grams of shaved truffles)
- Steak: Old Homestead Steakhouse, $150 Gold Kobe 10 oz. sirloin
- Drink: Covet Lounge, $100 Icharus Cocktail (with Louis XIII’s $1,600/bottle cognac)
- Sushi: Masa, $240 Masa Toro with caviar roll ($70 per piece)
- Dessert: Serendipity, $1,000 gold-leaf sundae complete with gold spoon
- Breakfast: Le Parker Meridien, $1,000 caviar omelet
Check out www.Picksie.com to create your own account and find out which location Picksie recommends for your ultimate day of indulgence!