Thanksgiving was cause for pause last week, but give thanks the one-hour circus is back tomorrow as people try to sneak questions past my filter to see if I’ll do or say something inherently fireable. It’s fun.
Be there live tomorrow or drop your comments in the queue now. Either way, here is your link. You’re also welcome to slip questions in the comments here … just try to make it obvious that yours is a question for the chat.
Among possible topics:
- How ridiculous is this?
- The Quitness returns to Cleveland.
- Do I call my people in Cleveland, plant a fan in the stands and clean up on the +$3,000 money line?
- WVU v. American and who did and did not play for the Mountaineers
- Who did Colin Dunlap anger this week?
- Bowl scenarios and why I find it all infuriating
- Can Randy Edsall pull do it?
- Who’s after TCU?
- Could “match his mountains” have saved Dan Hawkins?
- The exact distance of the corner Rutgers football is turning
See you there.