Additional notes to accompany the above:
- A closer look at the situation for academically eligible Andrew Buie and his options.
- A different way to consider and accept WVU’s two quarterbacks (for now) arrangement.
- A very good safety patrols William & Mary’s secondary.
- A fleet of taller defensive backs might make WVU’s defense bigger and better.
- A guess about the starting QB? I asked two people last night who said they knew. One said Clint Trickett. One said Paul Millard. I nevertheless got the distinct impression it will be Trickett.